KGF 2 Dialogues Violence Violence Violence, I don't like it, I avoid it. But, violence likes me." | KGF 2 Popular Dialogues

KGF Chapter 2 Famous Dialogues 

Violence... Violence... Violence, I don't like it, I avoid it. But, violence likes me, I can't avoid" This caught everyone's attention and has been going viral ever since.

Read More :


KGF: Chapter 2 : is one of the most anticipated movies of 2022 In the trailer of the film, director Prashant Neel reveals that Yash has doubled as a dialogue writer He has revealed that Yash has written most of his dialogues in the film. KGF: Chapter 2, a sequel to the film of the same name, just weeks away from its grand release.

KGF: Chapter 2 Dialogues download


A tweet by Hombale Films read, "Records.. Records.. Records.. Rocky doesn't like it, He avoids, But Records likes Rocky! He Cannot avoid it. 109+ Million Views in 24 hours Kannada: 18M Telugu: 20M Hindi: 51M Tamil: 12M Malayalam: 8M #KGFChapter2Trailer #KGFChapter2 (sic)."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.